Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Don't you love this cover?

Kudos to April at Liquid Silver Books for this awesome new cover! I am on a cover roll this fall, with the hot number Kathryn did up for me at Phaze for Daring Young Man - which, by the way is OUT NOW! Go get it. Phaze has a new shopping cart, which is much easier to use than the last one, plus it's available at Fictionwise! And I hear we're going to be distributed elsewhere, I'm excited about that.

I don't have a release date for Love's DoMINion yet, but I imagine no later than spring given the quick-paced editing schedule. Next up, A Winter's Dare is going to be included among the Phaze Snugglers. Fourteen titles, the most of any themed HeatSheet, which makes me wonder if these will be bound into print soon. I hope so, but Winter is part of Dareville, so maybe I could talk Phaze into an all Dareville anthology one day. Between Double Dare (also out now), Dulce, and Winter, it wouldn't take much to add more stories. Maybe if I wrote a Dareville story for every upcoming Phaze theme sheet, I would have enough for an anthology.

Speaking of anthologies, my story "Midnight Treasures" will be featured in the first Phaze Fantasies, four-author anthologies to debut in 2007. I'll be in with Bridget Midway, Alessia Brio, and Ann Regentin!

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts