Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Greetings from Sunny Florida

I'm beat. Spent Saturday in Daytona Beach for the RT Book Fair, and now I'm at Grandma's trying to unwind. Other authors have told me how exhausting the week has been for them, I just went ONE DAY and I'm bushed! I don't know how I'll make it through Houston next year when I do the entire convention. At least I'll have EPIC in Virginia Beach as a primer, and that's much closer to home.

Anyway, I thought I did fairly well at the fair. If you came to say hello, thank you for stopping by table. Turns out my tablemate never showed, so I was able to spread out. I enjoyed watching all the readers and authors interact. I had Lori Foster behind me and phellow Phaze lady Jayelle Drewry just a few seats down. It was nice seeing Bridget Midway, Devi Sparks, and Jessie Verino again, and I finally got to meet Adrianna Dane, Trixie Stiletto, and Madeleine Oh, more great Phaze writers. Ran into Mandy Roth from my new pub, Samhain, too.

Check out a later post to see what I bought.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts