Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Yes, it is and I am glad to see you

Huzzah! Yes, we're still allowed to say that.

The first draft of Jack of Diamonds is completed. I have no doubt it will be polished and refined before the Phaze Surge deadline. In fact, I'm feeling confident I might have time to write a second submission, if only a shorter one. Diamonds thus far is close to the 12K limit.

The latest podcast features Lani Aames' Santa's Lap. Thanks, Lani, for sending it. For everyone else, I've opened the podcast officially to any erotic romance author wishing to send excerpts for me to read. Drop me a line if interested.

Ellwood...If She Could - the Podcast - adults only (02/12/06)


everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts