Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tommy, can you hear me?

Well, maybe you don't have an MP3 player, otherwise you could be listening to my podcast.

That's right, I bit the bullet and clipped the mic to my shirt and recording my first ever podcast of Ellwood...If She Could, which features a read excerpt of Jack of Hearts. Future podcasts will feature readings of not only my other works but the works of other Phaze, Venus Press, Midnight Showcase, and Silk's Vault authors...whoever is willing to send over something for me to read.

Give a listen. I hope you enjoy it.

Ellwood...If She Could - the Podcast (12/7/05)





everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts