Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You can do a lot of living (and loving) in a year

So some Italian scientists think passionate love lasts only a year. I wonder if this explains, somewhat, the popularity of romance fiction, that readers seeking to recharge that spark seek out such books for inspiration. I'm more than happy to provide, and I'm happy to know favorite authors are equally willing. I picked up Chey McCray's Forbidden Magic and am looking forward to reading it, if I have time.

I'm pulled to finish what I have started as far as two projects go. Both are sequels to some degree, but I did finish and submit Double Dare, which clocked in just under ten thousand words. This is a mini-Dareville story, bridging the events between Dare Me and Daring Young Man. I won't go into detail, but I'll leave you with two words to ponder: limo sex.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts