Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Vote for me and I'll set you free...

Run, run, run, but you just can't hide...

Come on, somebody else has to know that song.

I sing it because I am a featured author all this month at The Romance Studio BLUE. I hope you will stop by and vote for me as the Feature of the Month. Great fortune will come your way if you do. Traffic will disperse, the planets will align, Simon and Garfunkel will reunite and it won't cost three hundred bucks a head to see them...general merriment.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts