Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Friday, November 18, 2005

A-Muse-d

Muse by Leigh EllwoodAt long last, I have the cover art for the upcoming Muse. This cover's been a long time coming, and you could have knocked me over with a feather when Stacey King present me with the printout and a bag of cover pins for the booksigning tomorrow. She had a time designing this one - we had talked at length about the concept for this one. This is the book that was originally a "novel within a novel," but has since turned into at least a two-book project. Boone, if I ever get my other stuff done, will be the follow-up, and will be the book Tania (my Muse heroine) is writing in Muse.

Either way, I like this cover, kudos to Stacey. Should it go to print, it will have to be altered a bit, of course. I had suggested putting those green smiley shorts on Tania (you know, the ones on the alternative Sparkler covers). Stacey suggested something less...smiley. We'll see.

Anyway, the cover is here, so the book is imminent. Hopefully we'll see it early next year.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts