Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Free Fallin'

If you missed the Phaze chat last night, you have another chance this week to chat me up at Fallen Angel Reviews. Tonight at 9 I'll be with the Silk's Vault ladies talking about our books. If you don't want to wait that long (and I don't blame you), come by FAR's Yahoo group anytime today, as I'm the featured author. I'll be giving away at least one copy of Jack of Hearts, maybe another book if I'm generous *G*.

And Sinful Sundaes is ohsoclose to cracking the Top 20 in Erotica at Fictionwise! Get it now while it's still on sale.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts