Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Final Frontiers...Vulcans Welcome

If anyone experiences a hiccup while trying to visit the home page, it's because I'm in the process of switching servers. I've decided to try a new home where LeighEllwood.com will be comfortable. Also keep on the lookout for new additions to the site, including book recommendations and articles. I caught the non-fiction bug reviewing TV shows for SUITE, and I hope that becomes a regular gig. Once my ill laptop comes home from the shop, that is. I'm going certifiably insane without it. I can't write, I can't promote, and I haven't realized before how terribly dependent I've become. If you read my latest newsletter (now in HTML), you'll know how I've been passing the time until I'm hooked up again.

It's not what you're thinking...I wish!

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts