Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bibbity Bobbity Boobs

I reported yesterday how Truth or Dare spiked in the low 100Ks on Amazon.com. What I didn't report yesterday was that paired next to my book (one of those combo offers) was the anthology Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down, by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Melanie George, and Jaid Black. Good company, if I say so. Today, though, I check and find this:


The Disney Songbook?

People ask me if I listen to music when I write (most definitely: Rush, Zevon, Traffic, Zappa...), but I have yet to ask my readers if they listen to anything while reading my books. Never has it occured to me that "Under the Sea" might make for a suitable soundtrack. Maybe for Anna Fallon's Sea Lover, also at Phaze, BTW.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts