Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Sunday, October 09, 2005

What's in your Sinful Sundae?

I held a brief contest over at Maejical Powers, asking readers to concoct their own Sinful Sundae ice cream flavor. If there were to be an ice cream made for the book, what would be in it? Got some interesting answers, which I'll share once I've selected a winner.

I love Ben and Jerry's, so I would have to say my Sundae would have to have a combination of the now retired Cool Britannia (love those little shortbreads) and New York Super Fudge Chunk, my all-time favorite flavor. I used to looooove Haagen-Daaz's honey vanilla, but they don't make it anymore. :-( If they still do, I haven't seen it in 15 years.

Speaking of suite deals, I may have a regular gig at SUITE Magazine. More details to come.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts