Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Some coffee with your ice cream, eh?

Susan White at Coffee Time Romance gives 5 cups to Sinful Sundaes. Susan writes in part about the whole book:

This terrific book is a collection of short paranormal stories by seven wonderfully gifted authors who really know how to engage a reader's attention. All of the stories are tied in together through Spellfire, Texas, and the Sinful Sundaes Ice Cream Shoppe which is owned by Electra Spellfire. This awesome anthology makes for a perfect read for those who enjoy reading about supernatural beings. Sinful Sundaes is a fabulous book that I highly recommend to anyone looking for a great read on a crisp fall night or at any other time of the year. More Spellfire, Texas please!

...and about "Fairies and Cherries":

The sex scene is hotter than a bushel of cayenne peppers and left me begging for more. Kor is one sexy faerie who really got my motor running! The plot kept me on the edge of my seat, and I hated to see the story end. Ms. Ellwood is a gifted author who never fails to totally enthrall me with her scintillating stories. I highly recommend this story to anyone who likes tales of magic and love. Fairies & Cherries is a sensational story that I am sure others will love just as much as I do.

Susan will get her wish. I know two more Spellfires are in the cooker, though I won't be participating in them. I will, however, have my hand in a few other Midnight Showcase delights to come. Congratulations to all the authors!

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts