Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Friday, October 28, 2005

New Blog, Free...


My blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?


Cutesy graphic that places a price tag on months of blood, sweat, typing, and tears: free.

A e-mail from a fan that reads in part, You are becoming one of the few authors whose
books are an auto-buy
: priceless.

My blog might not be worth the price of pre-owned Dodge Neon, but Maria's kind words about The Healing are worth more than gold to me. This is why I do what I do. Perhaps if I keep on doing it, my blog will be worth enough to save toward retirement, or at the very least a lengthy vacation to think up more ideas. I might just have another one brewing thanks to Commander Sulu. This took me entirely by surprise, an interesting observation given my previous post on Star Trek slash fiction. Of all the stories I've read, I don't think I have ever seen a Sulu story on the Web. Perhaps we're long overdue. Either way, it doesn't change my opinion of the man. I'd kick Romulan ass with him any day.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts