Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Light My Fire

Yeah, let's start one. You get the sticks, and I'll bring the heat.

If you've paid enough attention to this blog, I haven't done too many "meme" posts. I still owe you a 100 Things list, as soon as I can come up with 99 more compelling facts about myself. Reading Bonanza Jelly Bean's threesome post (it's not what you think, damn it) gave me the idea to attempt a chain of events myself. Let's see if it works, eh?

Three screen names that you've had:
As far as web IDs, I've used majhoulihan, disco stu, and leighellwood

Three things you like about yourself: My uncanny sense of timing, my ability to type 70+ WPM, and my rack

Three things you don't like about yourself: My ass and both of my thighs

Three parts of your heritage: my stubborn streak, my nose, and ability to make lasagna, all from Grandma

Three things that scare you: heights, rottweilers, Bill Maher

Three of your everyday essentials: My laptop, a nice tube of lavender face lotion, and music

Three things you are wearing right now: Vans, Benetton sweater, Victoria's Secret bra (how's that for product placement?)

Three of your favorite songs: "Natural Science" - Rush; "Dear Mr. Fantasy" - Traffic; "Lawyers, Guns, and Money" - Warren Zevon (Love how Google still brings up the description on his site as listing "tour dates." Is he opening for Frank Zappa?)

Three things I want in a relationship: humor, flexibility, health

Two truths and a lie: I once sat on the lap of an Oscar winner; I once kissed Geddy Lee; I toured an aircraft carrier

Three things you can't live without: Sex, rum, Fritos

Three places you want to go on vacation: LA, Iraq, Greenland

Three things you just can't do: lose weight, sing, trill my Rs

Three kids names: Larry, Moe, Curly

Three things you want to do before you die: visit London, publish with Avon, Geddy Lee

Three celeb crushes: Geddy, Alex, Neil

Three of your favorite musicians:
see above

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: great smile, strong hands, big heart (minds out of the gutter, thank you)

Three of your favorite hobbies: writing, sex, sloth

Three things you really want to do badly right now: sleep, eat, f*ck - at the same time, even

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: law (don't laugh), library science (beware the quiet ones), Hooters waitress (shut up)

Three ways that you are sterotypically a boy: I wear pants, I watch NASCAR, I watch dirty movies

Three ways that you are sterotypically a girl: I smell nice, I wear lacy things, I run funny

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Bridget, Laura, Alessia


The game is afoot.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts