Sunday, October 09, 2005
It, like Tim Curry in that scary clown suit
You have to answer these questions/instructions then tag three other people. As I told Anna, do NOT tag me again! Once is enough for me. Enjoy!
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas.
5. Tag three people to do the same.
After a brief search, I have concluded that the fith sentence of the 23rd post doesn't exist. That post was only three sentences long, the last sentence being:
If you liked Truth or Dare, I hope you'll enjoy Dare Me, once I get it finished!
Not much to ponder here, I was sincere in that post. I did hope you liked Truth or Dare and Dare Me, and I hope more people do. I hope more people buy these books, and that they'll like Daring Young Man when I finish writing that!
So, who to tag next?