Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Monday, October 10, 2005

Is it any wonder I'm so wired?

I'm on a iced cinnamon roll with Coffee Time Romance. Five cups for The Stars Look Down.

Cherokee writes in part: The way Ms. Ellwood tells the story draws you well into the web as the man at the top of the hill awaits a woman that he is to meet. I did not want to stop reading...Ms. Ellwood has written a story that is quite remarkable. I was truly amazed at the outcome, and I highly recommend this incredible read to others.

I'm happy to receive such good feedback for this story, because this is not a romance, like my other works, and it's told in first person, which is unusual for the genre. The story began as a dare on a message board I frquent, and blossomed into a story everybody read and liked. I'm happy Silk's Vault took the chance with it, and I really need to go over there and promote more. Seems everytime I think about it I have a book released by somebody else! Right now, between Sundaes and Jack of Hearts, I'm afraid some of my other children are being neglected, and I can't do that. It's said that the average shelf life of a new release is only a few weeks...well, who wants to be average? I want to be like Mercedes Lackey, and still see books I wrote twenty years ago on the shelves when I go shopping.

Of course, I have to get on the shelves, and I will one day. You can already buy Phaze books at The Satin Pillow in Canada, and Rosemary's Romance Books in Queensland is considering us, too. G-day, indeed!

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts