Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good times...These. Are. The. Good. Times.

Ah, yeah. Everybody on the dance floor.

Just got my copy of the November RTBookClub and was floored to find Leigh Rowling's 4-star review of Dare Me in the erotica romance section. The co-op ad that features the book looks very nice; I like, too, that's it featured close to the front of the mag. More eyeballs that way, I'm hoping.

And for the cherry on top, Romance Junkies just gave Sinful Sundaes 4.5 Ribbons! Shayla writes of the anthology: "Each story in the MIDNIGHT SHOWCASE SPELLFIRE’S SINFUL SUNDAES is excellent. I laughed at the humour, and shivered at the fantasies that were taking place. I craved my own special sundae, and paranormal hunk to go along with it. This book comes out just in time for Halloween. I look forward to reading more of the digests about Spellfire."

I just sent a copy of Sinful to RT for review in February, too. Yeah, a Halloween book reviewed in the Valentine's issue, but I believe a Spellfire book is planned for February release, so the timing is good. One book will hopefully sell the franchise. More about the fun involved in placing an ad in a romance magazine to come.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts