Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Getting Anal

A poster in a recent chat commented that "anal is the new black," in reference to erotic romance. I suppose one could risk being disgusting and amend the statement to read "anal is the new brown," but I want to build my readership, so I'll pass. The remark, though, did give me cause to ponder. Do readers of erotic romance like to read scenes containing anal sex? I have written a few myself (Truth or Dare features one prominent scene, and an MMF, and of course The Healing has its moments). I hadn't considered whether I'll continue the trend in future books, though it seems a given with any future M/Ms I write, and I have at least one contracted.

Speaking of, if you're in the mood for a laugh, check out the most popular anal sex position in the world (no nudity, though not sure if it qualifies as NSFW).

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts