Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Friday, September 16, 2005

Shoes and Socks and Sex

Bad news from B&J (get your mind out of the gutter for two seconds, please?) The Cherry Garcia socks I had planned to send in the Spellfire gift basket are out of stock, as is the free pint coupon. So, I'm scrambling for alternatives. I found some kicky, Romanesque sandals here on BottomDollarShoes.com, but I fear I might keep such a gift for myself...you know, for research. I could write off the purchase that way.

But the Obsessive design, I don't know...my arches ache just looking at them.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts