Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lovely Rita, Hurricane...where would I be without you?

Safe at home, most likely. I've been too busy to keep up on this 'cane's path, but knowing it cruised through Key West reminded me too well of the time we dodged Andrew while vacationing in the Keys. We managed to get one of the last planes out of MIA before the storm hit. A Knight's Inn, where we stayed near Marathon, was razed completely. I hear Rita may be just as bad...good thoughts and prayers headed south.

Writing wise, I hit 3K on "Leading Lady," a short I'm writing for a January deadline for a Midnight Showcase anthology called Elves, Dragons, and Myths. Oh My! Looks to be an interesting mix of fantasy erotic romance. My piece will be about elves, but not the kind who live in trees and make crackers, of course. More like the Orlando Bloom kind, yummy.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts