Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hello, is this thing on?

Well, I've altered the blog template to something more stylish and less pink, something to match the regular site as well. I've been noodling with Dreamweaver again and think I've come up with the perfect image for my site. I'm using the cover of Dare Me for the masthead - it says what I want to project perfectly...at least until Stacey King wows me with another great cover.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts