Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Here is the cover for The Healing, the first look at vampire Julian Van Wyck:


I wish I had kept the link to the larger sized cover. I'll have to find Nix, who designed it, and have her send it over. I like it; I wish a likeness of Dan could have appeared on the cover as well, but it was agreed that the cover shouldn't be too busy.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts