Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Does it Look Like I'm Giggling?

Mrs. Giggles gave Dare Me a 70, which is not a 7, so I'll take it. She wants to see more sex and less romance, which I suppose I could do for some future projects. :-) I had started supplemental novella to follow Dare Me and precede Daring Young Man, called Double Dare. It would cover the Garriston/Briscoe double honeymoon - no holds barred sex, with strap-ons, lotions, and orgasms all around. It's shelved until I finish my Shiver (which is a horrid rewrite stage, I wonder if I'll make the deadline), but I'm thinking I might just go ahead and finish it.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts