Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Thursday, July 28, 2005

A Giggle is a Giggle

I'd been told Mrs. Giggles was the Simon Cowell of book reviewers, and to be sure I've seen words that would easily cut off Chris Lambert's head in any Highlander franchise flick. Despite that, I'll take the slightly above average score for Voyeur. I will admit, too, in some ways Miz G. is dead on. Voyeur was orginally written to be straight erotica, with only a smattering of romance; I adapted the story for Phaze when the publisher I had planned to submit it to folded unexpectedly. Though I understand Voyeur is doing well at Phaze, and readers are enjoying it, there's a part of me that wonders how it would have turned out if I stuck with the original plan. It was intended to be a full-length novel, with a not necessarily happy ending. Glen didn't figure to be a major character, and Marissa had a horny roommate who got a decent share of screen time.

Who knows, maybe I'll incorporate that story into something else. In the meantime, I'll just sit back and see how much Miz G hates Dare Me. LOL!

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts