Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Tag! I'm it.

Too bad Orlando Bloom wasn't chasing me. I'd have slowed down a bit.

Phazette Bridget Midway has "tagged" me with one of these weblog thingies. I have to answer 5 of these things from this list and pass it on to someone else.

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer....

So...

If I could be a musician...I'd convince Rush they need a fourth member for their next tour, then get to work on a member or two in between shows!

If I could be a chef...I'd open up my own little pastry shop, specializing in all sorts of sweet delights. Maybe host a chocolate fondue and wine tasting each month.

If I could be a librarian...I'd set up an erotica section in the back, shelved with Phaze titles (duh) and other delights from my favorite pubs.

If I could be a backup dancer...see the Rush answer above.

If I could be a Jedi...I would do or not do, there is no try. And I would do Orlando Bloom.

So, who should I tag, how about Ann Regentin? Mwa-ha-ha.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts