Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Friday, May 27, 2005

Feelin' Sparkly

Just got word Stacey at Phaze has accepted my submission to the Summer Sparkler line, a series of erotic shorts with a summer theme to be released in July. The working title of mine was Summer Voyeur, but it became Summer Spies somewhere along the line. Stacey and I agree neither title has enough zip, so we're trying to think of a final title. I had thought of making it the June newsletter contest, but I'm afraid it would take too long, so I plan to hold a special Memorial Day contest instead to name the Sparkler. Now all I need is a prize and rules. Working through the holiday, what a bitch. LOL

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts