Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Another Daring Excerpt

Don't forget you can still enter the One Bad Mutha contest for the deck of naughty Vivid Men playing cards, as outlined in the last Ellwood...If She Could letter. Send me the name of your favorite TV mom to kspatwriter at yahoo.com. You must be 18 to enter, these are naughty cards you'll want to shuffle for weeks. :-) Results will be posted in the next newsletter; got quite a few interesting entries.

While you wait, here's a hot excerpt from an upcoming book that I hope you'll like.

Dare Me follows the story of Brady's friend Cal, who had an appearance in Truth or Dare, and Ellie's friend Sue, who was also in the first book briefly. I had a wonderful time writing this book, and if you have read ToD and liked it, I think you like this one even more.

Dare Me by Leigh Ellwood
(c) 2005 Leigh Ellwood
Coming soon from Phaze.com

"Room enough for two in there?" A flighty giggle bounced off the tiled room as Sue fondled a breast, eyeing him the way Typhoid did his food bowl.


Whoa! "I thought you were cooking dinner," Cal said. God, how stupid did that sound? Was this a dream? As he recalled, the last time they met in a bathroom, things didn't end well.

This moment, though, held some promise. If only Sue wasn't so obviously blottoed, he wouldn't have hesitated, but just pulled her into the stall.

He hoped, though, that she had at least enough sense to turn off the stove before barging in here like a modern-day Godiva.

His hand, still palming the soap, unconsciously slid down his abdomen to rake through the patch of damp pubic hair covering the base of his now growing erection. Sue's gaze followed, and she licked her lips.

"I asked you a question," she said.

"That's right, you did." He was too distracted by her, and amazed he had been able to get out that sentence. He gazed at her. She was a perfect hourglass with perky, rose-tipped breasts, her pussy covered in feather soft hair. Her skin was taut and flawless, her curves in all the right places.

"You're drunk," he observed. It was not an answer, nor was it a question.

"I'm fine," Sue insisted, and grasped the metal edge of the shower door. Her breasts swayed with the movement; tiny water needles shot from the shower onto her skin. Steam misted the vanity mirror behind her. "I remember you now, you know."

"You do?" Cal's smile looked pinched. Where was this going? "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were suffering from short-term memory loss." He tried to make it sound like a joke. "But, yes, I am the guy who's been leaving underwear all over the house. I'll try not to do it again."

"That's not what I meant!" Sue squealed and bent slightly forward. Her breasts appeared to drop low. All Cal could think about in that moment was how his cock would feel being suffocated by those two perfect mounds.

"New York City, earlier this year. I was sitting in a bar being bothered by some asshole when you came along and got rid of him for me?" she sang. "Sound familiar?"

And Brady got the credit. Cal scratched his head. "There's a lot of bars in New York," he hedged. How did she figure it out? Certainly not from his earlier slip. Maybe Ellie had called and tipped her off. "Lots of gorgeous blondes being harangued by drunks, too. I can't keep track of every damsel in distress I rescue."

"Come on," Sue goaded. "I saw you at Brady's table that night, even though I didn't recognize him at the time. You, on the other hand, have a rather unique look about you. Who could forget a face like that?"

"Uh, thanks?"

"And you know it was me there, too. Don't tell me you don't remember me from back then." Her face softened. "You really think I'm gorgeous?"

"Yes." What else could he say? It was the truth. His erect cock didn't lie, either. It was a divining rod, leaning away from his body to seek out the heaven between Sue's luscious thighs.

"My hero," she gushed. "You deserve a special thank you for that night, too. Would you like that?"

God, yes. Did people in Hell want ice water?

He had to wonder, though, if Sue's idea of a thank you matched what he had conjured in his head, despite her current state. It would have been a cruel joke to play on a friend if she had only come in here to tease him.

He said nothing, however. Sue frowned.

"Why won't you answer me?" she asked.

"I'm afraid to. I'm not sure of what will happen if I say yes." That was a lie. Cal knew damn well what would happen if he opened the door wider and welcomed her to press against his dampened flesh. He wouldn't, however, take advantage of somebody who was drunk.

"I know what will happen," Sue teased. Cal didn't take the bait.

"I'm not drunk," Sue insisted in a harsher voice, as if reading his mind. Her face twisted with annoyance, her words were slurred. "I just thought you needed some help in there. That's what friends do, they help each other."

"Trust me, I'd never turn down such a friendly offer to help," Cal had to agree, "but I'd rather wait until I knew these words were really coming from you, and not from a bottle."

But as his own words spilled forth, Cal had to wonder if his mild protest was merely in vain. He watched as Sue rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, bringing it life. He wanted to laugh at the pouting expression on her face. He couldn't do it, though. She wasn't being funny; she was too sexy for that.

When she lifted that heavy breast to her face and scraped her aureole with the underside of her tongue, Cal thought he would go mad. He certainly wouldn't have minded helping her do that. He cupped his swollen scrotum, caressing the growing ache, and worked his hand slowly up and down his shaft as Sue watched. A knowing smiled played about her lips and their eyes locked.

"I know what I want, and I want you," she whispered, letting her breast fall. "I want to be doing that, and sucking on that splendid cock." She pointed to his crotch.

Splendid?

Cal groaned audibly. Oh, what those words were doing to him, causing him to shiver, even in hot water.

He looked down at himself and released his grip. He hadn't even realized he was touching himself that way. "You don't really know that," he said. "I'd rather wait--"

"I've waited two damn weeks!" Sue nearly shouted. "No, scratch that. I've been waiting years to wrap my lips around a dick like that. You gonna let me or not?"

And Sue pressed her arms over those luscious breasts, impatient, awaiting an answer. Cal could only stand underneath the spray like an idiot as Sue cocked an eyebrow at him.

"You sure you want this?" he warned. Oh, but how he wanted her! How he wanted those lips working his cock like it was a Popsicle. Drunk or not, right now she was impossible to resist. "Once I open this door all the way…"

"Open sesame." Sue folded her arms and bobbed her head like Jeannie.


everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts