Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Monday, March 21, 2005

One Orgasm at a Time

Multi-tasking is not my forte, apparently. I'm trying to do too many things at once, and finishing nothing. It's time to step back, appraise the situation, and procrastinate. Never put off tomorrow what can be screwed up today.

I did finish a novella, working title Summer Voyeur, and submitted to Phaze's upcoming Sparklers line. It's about 12K words and was originally Room 112, but I burned off the original story. Room 112 was intended to be a submission for Ghede Books, but I learned they are not going to launch after all. Since learning the news I felt I couldn't continue the story and decided to make it more romantic. Hope it gets accepted.

Now I have left to edit Muse and finish Midnight SuSpence (formerly Spence and Sensuality), the latter for our upcoming Midnight themed anthology for Phaze! It's gonna be hot! Hope you like fantasy/paranormal stories.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts