Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Chatting', Romancin', Writin'

Had a wonderful time as usual with the Fallen Angel Review Chatters 24-hour party, this time for St. Patty's Day. I had the 10-midnight shift as I have in the past...if I'm asked back I'll lobby for an earlier time. I have to admit that my eyes were drooping through much of it due to sleep deprivation. Comes with the territory when you're working on 12 different things at once.

In case you missed it, I previewed some of Dare Me and Muse, both of which I need to edit. Stacey King's working on both covers, but she's at EPICon now. She's up for the QUASAR cover art award this year!

My blog's now linked up at Romancing the Blog, so I should probably spend a bit more time contributing to this thing, when I'm not doing actual writing. I plan to anyway, particularly as I get into the creation of my full website, which will be hosted through Authors Red Room. More on that soon.

everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts