Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Monday, December 20, 2004

Chatting from the Heart

The chat at Romance at Heart went well, despite being booted off a few times. I need desperately to upgrade my browser; I seem to be chat cursed. Phaze is testing a new system which we hope to see functioning soon for future author chats as well. In the meantime, congrats to CinnamonGirl who won the Truth or Dare CD at the RAH chat.

I'm getting addicted to chats. I'm trying to arrange one for
The Romance Studio in January. More details as they come.


everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts