Leigh Ellwood

leigh@myspace
leigh wiki
leigh blog
leigh fictionwise
community server
ged's gals
phaze
liquid silver books
samhain publishing
midnight showcase

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Came, I Dared, I Came Again...

...then I took second place in the Forbidden Fruit Awards given by Erotic Romance Writer International! I've gone from writing ho' to an award-winning writing ho'. Let's hope the good luck passes to the CAPAs.

Megan Hussey of Playgirl.com sent me a good catch, hear all about it.


Ellwood...If She Could - the Podcast - adults only (03/02/06)


everything by leigh
click a cover for info

Truth or Dare Dare Me
Daring Young Man Double Dare
Dulce A Winter's Dare
Jack of Hearts Jack of Diamonds
Voyeur Muse
Love's DoMINion Taste This
Under Covers Spellfire Special
Sinful Sundaes sinful sundaes 2
Dragons, Elves, and Myths Jaded Beasts